junio 14, 2008

colors

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate the removal of nail polish in my hands for a long time, in fear of losing that which i enjoyed looking in my hands

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself tothink, believe and perceive that my hands look a bit "lifeless" without color in them

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be defined by the color on my nails.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to enjoy people recognizing it as my trade mark red/wine color, naming it as rojo marlen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the color i would wear in a day would determine my mood, my way of living while wearing certain colors

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to attach colors to the definition of people and their personalities accordingly to their perceived "favorite colors"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that blue, green and purple have been tagged as my favorite colors

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to create a personality within and as the clothes I wear with similar hue of colors

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by a particular hue of colors i own in clothes

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define that particular "chosen" or "preferred" hue of colors as autumn colors, therefore, still having a particular attachment to certain earth colors defining them as part of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have this same particular choosing of colors within and as my paintings, therefore, allowing me to now perceive I have trademark in colors.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe or perceive that I can create atmospheres by the use of colors

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe and perceive, that colors had special energetic vibrations attached to them, therefore, colors were able to create a direct effect on those that perceived them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have preferences over certain colors.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to deem certain colors as being ugly or not pleasant for my sight

i forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire being in front of Rothko's paintings in order to get some sort of color experience within and as the painting perception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel mesmerized by the nature of an earth color

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to link certain colors inevitably with colors of nature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever accept and allow myself to define me as a visual vicious

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy looking at certain colors, therefore, having them around me constantly

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive, that white is emptyness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that red is attached to fire, love and sex

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to link blue to the sky, the ocean, the wind, calm, relaxation, deeming it as soothing and pure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that green is linked to nature, life, plants, trees, and that i t was a good color to remain in focus while having to study or learn while at school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to link yellow with sun, dried leaves, flowers, and happiness

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that purple was a color that could mutate energies and vibrations, therefor, believing that purple had special powers.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to carry same back pack that was purple for long time because i thought, believed and perceived that purple was a nice color to have in my back everytime, as a shield or protection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prefer obscure tones of color than bright ones.

i forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to detach meaning or certain aspect to colors, therefore, existing within and as definitions within and as color experience/perception.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire knowing the "properties" of colors in order to create certain effects within people.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that colors really may change the atmosphere in a room while being on the walls

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my experience in this world accordingly to colors that surround me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem my favorite hue of colors as that which I perceive being all around me in my house

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever desire wanting or needing to be defined within and as a certain hue of colors in order to gain myself an "identity" or "trademark"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined as having certain continuous use of colors in photographs, therefore, creating once again a trademark within and as me, locking myself into definitions and style recognition

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to dis colors when I used to wear all black clothes, because of my thought/belief/perception that colors were for happy and blind people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that by me wearing colorful clothes now, i've transcended a definition within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive colors as part of self expression.

I am one and equal to all colors
Colors are but a perception, idea and projection of the mind
I am not defined by colors